Located in Bristol, Rhode Island for nearly 50 years, Tri-Mack is a leading manufacturer of high-temperature thermoplastic components for the aerospace-defense, semiconductor, energy and medical industries.
Our broad capabilities include collaborative engineering, tool making, injection molding, thermoplastic composite processing, multi-axis CNC machining, bonding and assembly, testing and quality control - all within a modern, environmentally controlled 60,000 sq. ft. facility.
Our culture is based on values that promote respect, teamwork and accountability and we are committed to meeting customer requirements through our ISO 9001/AS9100 quality management system.
PLEASE NOTE - Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time
Position: Quality Technician (1st Shift)
This position is responsible for inspecting and documenting incoming material and finished parts. The Quality Technician performs detailed 1st piece inspections as well as performs final inspections. This position requires good working knowledge of standard measurement tools such as micrometer, calipers, height gages, and optical comparator. The position also requires a good working knowledge of blueprint reading, as well as the use of our CMM system to verify parts.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Inspect and document incoming material for determining part conformance to prints and specifications.
· Investigate product quality issues and determine root cause and corrective actions
· Perform first piece inspection and final inspection.
· Assist with both internal and external audits.
· Work with Engineering and Production to address any product issues.
· Conduct yourself in an ethical and professional manner and always follow Tri-Mack Values: Respect, Teamwork, Integrity, Accountability and Durability
· Adhere to all AS9100 requirements as specified in work instructions and by your supervisor.
· All other duties as assigned.