Position Summary: Job Description: The Receiving Associate will perform various tasks that include checking incoming parts to packing lists and purchase orders to ensure that deliveries are reconciled and complete. The Receiving Associate will be responsible for tracking deliveries and troubleshooting order issues with suppliers. In addition, this position is responsible for updating the MRP system (Visual) and ensuring all data entry is correct. This position will also assist with the kitting of materials for distribution to the floor. The Receiving Associate must effectively communicate across all department lines to avoid unexpected problems. This is a full time (40 hours) position.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Follow established receiving procedures. This includes receiving incoming shipments of material and other merchandise, verifying correctness against packing lists, purchase orders, material certifications or other records as required.
• Reject damaged goods and notify the appropriate Materials and Quality Control managers.
• Work with Purchasing and Accounts Payable to resolve any receiving problems, ensure all packing slips are forwarded to the appropriate people.
• Assist with the cycle count and resolve any inventory discrepancies. Participate in the year- end inventory count.
• Assist with the kitting and distribution of materials to the correct Production location.
• Communicate with all areas of the company and provide prompt and courteous service.
• Cross-train in all areas of the Materials Department.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Adhere to all AS9100 and OSHA requirements
• All other duties assigned by the Receiving Coordinator or Supply Chain Manager
Education, Skills & Experience:
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
• Previous Warehouse experience required.
• Physical ability to stand, bend, sit and lift up to 40 pounds for 8 to 12 hours per day.
• General math knowledge.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to support others as needed.