Inside Sales Representative
Position Summary: The Inside Sales Representative (“ISR”) provides inside sales, customer service and administrative support to the Sales team. This position is a liaison between the Sales team, Tri-Mack and its customers. The ISR is responsible for order entry and responding to customer inquiries. This position requires the ability to effectively communicate externally with customers and internally across all areas of Tri-Mack.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Entry of customer orders, including forwarding all of the required materials to the appropriate staff members for review
• Entry of customer order schedule changes and updates
• Communicate effectively with existing and prospective customers via phone, e-mail and websites
• Provide daily support to the Sales and Marketing Team
• Responsible for maintaining and supporting inside sales accounts
• Prepare follow-up reports, sales summary reports, forecast and other reports as needed
• Responsible for controlling all drawings and maintaining drawing log
• Support and participate in daily buffer meetings
• Work on special Sales Department projects as needed
• Maintain all Sales Department files
• Support Sales Department processes
• All other duties as assigned
Education, Skills & Experience:
• BA/BS degree in related Business/Marketing is preferred.
• Customer service and Sales experience is required.
• Prior experience with blueprints is preferred.
• Familiarity with composites and plastics, manufacturing and the aerospace industry is helpful.
• Established interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Established computer skills in MS Office required with demonstrated Excel experience analyzing data and generating reports.
• Experience with Visual Manufacturing preferred.
• Organized and able to handle diverse, complex tasks while paying close attention to the details and specifics of each task
• Ability to work 40 hours per week.
• Ability to learn quickly, work with a minimum amount of supervision and get along with others.