Position Summary: Under the direction of the Customer Support Manager, the Sales Coordinator will assist the Account Managers in providing outstanding service to our customers. This position is responsible for administrative support, order entry and responding to customer inquiries. It is also a liaison between Tri-Mack and its customers. This position requires the ability to effectively communicate externally with customers and internally across all areas of Tri-Mack.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Support Account Managers in all areas of order processing and quoting to new and existing customers.
• Entry of customer orders, including forwarding all of the required materials to the appropriate staff members for review
• Communicate effectively with existing and prospective customers via phone, e-mail and websites
• Provide daily support to the Sales and Marketing Team
• Responsible for maintaining and supporting inside sales accounts
• Prepare follow-up reports, sales summary reports, forecast and other reports as needed
• Responsible for controlling all drawings and maintaining drawing log
• Support and participate in daily buffer meetings
• Work on special Sales Department projects as needed
• Maintain all Sales Department files
• No cold calling
• All other duties as assigned
Education, Skills & Experience:
• BA/BS degree in related Business/Marketing is preferred.
• Customer service and Sales experience is required.
• Prior experience with blueprints is preferred.
• Familiarity with composites and plastics, manufacturing and the aerospace industry is helpful.
• Established interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Established computer skills in MS Office required with demonstrated Excel experience analyzing data and generating reports.
• Experience with Visual Manufacturing preferred.
• Organized and able to handle diverse, complex tasks while paying close attention to the details and specifics of each task
• Ability to work 40 hours per week.
• Ability to learn quickly, work with a minimum amount of supervision and get along with others.