Position Summary: The Assembly Technician is responsible for all assembly, bonding, testing and screening work. It also requires mechanical skills to assemble and repair parts.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• All assembly, bonding, testing and screening as required by Production.
• Inspects work to ensure conformance with customer specifications and blueprints using all measuring equipment.
• Performs assemblies following play books and specific work instructions.
• Complete all paperwork thoroughly and neatly.
• Use small hand tools as required by the job.
• Assist Production in any other jobs as requested.
• Adhere to all AS9100 requirements.
Education, Skills & Experience:
• High School diploma or GED required, technical school preferred.
• Ability to understand and work from blue prints.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Manage priorities as well as understand the demands of production.
• Comfortable with technical issues and can leverage previous technical experience to solve technical problems
• Ability to show up to work on time each day.
• Must be able to get along with others and work independently.
About Tri-Mack: Tri-Mack Plastics is an engineering driven custom manufacturer for the aerospace, chemical, and medical industries. We inject mold engineering grade resins and machine the molded parts to tight tolerances using CNC milling and CNC turning centers. We are located in Bristol, Rhode Island and have been in business since 1974.
*Tri-Mack Plastics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status or genetic information. Tri-Mack is a drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required.